Re: xfsprogs 4.17.0 error building xfs_repair

On Wed, Aug 01, 2018 at 12:09:15AM -0500, Eric Sandeen wrote:
> On 8/1/18 12:06 AM, Chris Murphy wrote:
>
> > And then I found the xfsprogs.spec file for Fedora 29's xfsprogs which contains:
> >
> > %configure \
> >      --enable-readline=yes \
> >      --enable-blkid=yes \
> >      --enable-lto=no

Thing is, unless I'm looking at the wrong file, doc/INSTALL under xfsprogs, only
require such options when building xfsprogs in MacOS, the Linux instructions are
pretty straight forward"

"
   To build the package and install it manually, use the following steps:

       # make
       # su root
       # make install
       [and optionally, for the development libraries and headers]
       # make install-dev
"

Why are you using such options if you are building it on Fedora?