How to reliably measure fs usage with reflinks enabled?

How can one reliably measure filesystem usage on partitions that were compiled with -m reflink=1 ? Here are some numbers i am measuring with df -h (on different partitions holding the same data):
7.7G of 36G  (-b size=512  -m crc=0 )
8.6G of 36G  (-b size=4096 -m crc=1 )
11G  of 36G  (-b size=1024 -m crc=1,reflink=1,rmapbt=1 -i sparse=1 )
32G  of 864G (-b size=4096 -m crc=1,reflink=1 )

I already ruled out fragmentation as a cause. The data does not contain many duplicates (roughly 200mb could be freed by deduplicating). Since measuring fs usage on btrfs also isn't trivial, i would suspect that there are similar problems happening here. But i could not find any information on how to measure fs usage properly when using xfs with reflinks. Kernel in use is 4.14.40.

Tarik Ceylan

(I am not subscribed to this list, i'd be grateful if you could CC me in your reply)