Please consider a better error message for this error

Dear XFS Developers,

The staff on Red Hat's bugzilla asked me if I would post
this kind of stuff "upstream".  I hope I have the right place.

Would one of our intrepid heroes please modifying the
following incomprehensible error message?

root@rn4 lin-bak]# xfsrestore -R -i -f 2017-06-17_14-47-46_homeXfsDump /home
xfsrestore: using file dump (drive_simple) strategy
xfsrestore: version 3.1.4 (dump format 3.0) - type ^C for status and control
xfsrestore: ERROR: -i valid only when initiating restore
xfsrestore: Restore Status: ERROR

[root@rn4 lin-bak]# xfsrestore -Q -i -f 2017-06-17_14-47-46_homeXfsDump /home
xfsrestore: using file dump (drive_simple) strategy
xfsrestore: version 3.1.4 (dump format 3.0) - type ^C for status and control
xfsrestore: ERROR: -i valid only when initiating restore
xfsrestore: Restore Status: ERROR

So basically you have to use a restore program when you are already using a restore program. Huh ???? `jmp 0` ???

Would you please consider altering the error message to:

   xfsrestore: ERROR: -i (interactive) option not valid when
               invoked with -R or -Q options

or something similar?

There are man page addition that should go along with this.  I
sent them in another post.

If I am reading the source code correctly, the fix can be made at

from the following SRPM's tar ball, content.c
http://rpm.pbone.net/index.php3/stat/26/dist/95/size/857409/name/xfsdump-3.1.4-1.el7.src.rpm

Old:

1513		if ( tranp->t_reqdumplabvalpr ) {
1514			mlog( MLOG_NORMAL | MLOG_ERROR, _(
1515			      "-%c valid only when initiating restore\n"),
1516			      GETOPT_DUMPLABEL );
1617			return BOOL_FALSE;
1518		}

Revised:

1513		if ( tranp->t_reqdumplabvalpr ) {
1514			mlog( MLOG_NORMAL | MLOG_ERROR, _(
1515 "-%c (interactive) option not valid when invoked with -R or -Q options\n"),
1516			      GETOPT_DUMPLABEL );
1617			return BOOL_FALSE;
1518		}

I sincerely appreciate your consideration in the matter.

Many thanks,
-T