RFE: man page changes

Dear XFS Developers,

The staff on Red Hat's bugzilla asked me if I would post
this kind of stuff "upstream".  I hope I have the right place.

Sunday night I almost had heart failure when trying to
restore a file with xfsrestore.  The file was a proposal
whose loss could have had the potential of costing me two
months income.

The panic turned out to be improper wording in the man
page which made me think my backups were all corrupted
(I have several).  I got my files back because I would
not give up.   (I mainly troubleshoot for a living with
the occasional code thrown in.)

Would you please consider the following additions to
the "man page" to save anyone else from the panic
I went through?

http://rpm.pbone.net/index.php3/stat/4/idpl/28948473/dir/scientific_linux_7/com/xfsdump-3.1.4-1.el7.x86_64.rpm.html

To "-i" section, please consider appending the following:

-i  ... Please note that the -R (resume previously interrupted
    restore) option and -Q (Force completion of an interrupted
    restore session) option are not compatible with this option
    and the program will terminate with an error

To the "-R" section, please consider appending the following:

-R  ... Please note that -i (interactive) option is not compatible
    with this option and the program will terminate with an error

To the "-Q" section, please consider appending the following:

-Q  ... Please note that -i (interactive) option is not
    compatible with this option and the program will
    terminate with an error

The reason for these additions is to remove the utter confusion caused by the following errors, especially trying to figure out why a restore program is required when you are running a restore program:

root@rn4 lin-bak]# xfsrestore -R -i -f 2017-06-17_14-47-46_homeXfsDump /home
xfsrestore: using file dump (drive_simple) strategy
xfsrestore: version 3.1.4 (dump format 3.0) - type ^C for status and control
xfsrestore: ERROR: -i valid only when initiating restore
xfsrestore: Restore Status: ERROR

[root@rn4 lin-bak]# xfsrestore -Q -i -f 2017-06-17_14-47-46_homeXfsDump /home
xfsrestore: using file dump (drive_simple) strategy
xfsrestore: version 3.1.4 (dump format 3.0) - type ^C for status and control
xfsrestore: ERROR: -i valid only when initiating restore
xfsrestore: Restore Status: ERROR

Your consideration is sincerely appreciated.

Many thanks,
-T