Re: Device Description for FPGA Components on x86 system

Hi,

everything you want is already available and on the way to mainline concerning support for various FPGA loading modes or available for checkout from a git repository.
All that has already been discussed on the mailing list.

FPGA loading interface is available here [1].
Patchset missing for FPGA loading has been sent to the mailing list from Anatolij Gustschin for various Linux kernel versions. Link to the most recent patchset version [2]. FPGA Manager mailing list archive link [3] - Please read up the story here around those patches and also the replies of the others.

Cheers
Eric

[1] https://github.com/vdsao/fpga-cfg
[2] https://marc.info/?l=linux-fpga&m=155078072107199&w=2