Re: Device Description for FPGA Components on x86 system

Hello,

sorry to push for an answer but I do not want to take the risk of designing
something useless. I do not know how should I interpret a no-answer.

If the solution really does not exist today, then I would like to collect
opinions/arguments/requirements on the topic so that I can write something
useful not only for CERN but for the entire community.

Thank you