Re: 6lowpan Support for Raspberry PI 3B+ - CYW43455

Achim Kraus <achimkraus@xxxxxxx> wrote:
    > it seems to be possible for the hardware, but I could not find hints,
    > that it is working with the software. According

    > https://linux-wpan.org/hardware

    > it's not listed, but the nrf52840 is also not listed (but working with
    > the openthread setup from nordic).

    > So:
    > Does someone have tried to use a Raspberry PI 3B+ native CYW43455 for
    > 6lowpan?

I don't think anyone has done RFC7668
  _IPv6 over BLUETOOTH(R) Low Energy_

for any BT device.  I would love to be wrong!!

Running BTLE mesh is something I'd really like to do.
My guess is that one could probably prototype this in userspace on top of
bluez, and then use Alex' 6lowpan tap interface.

]     mcr@xxxxxxxxxxxx  http://www.sandelman.ca/        |   ruby on rails    [