Re: how to communicate with contiki node, from raspberry pi with at86rf233 module

Hi Michael,

Thank you for your replay..

On Thu, Jan 26, 2017 at 7:56 PM, Michael Richardson <mcr@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> JANARDHANACHARI KELLA <eni.chari@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>     > i have attached at86rf233 module to Raspberry pi. device is able to
>     > send radio packet data out. i am able to sniff from outside. any one
>     > please guide me, to initiate communication between contiki node and
>     > raspberry pi.
>
> Assuming that you have two contiki devices that can talk to each other so
> that we aren't debugging the contiki side of things:
>   Have you checked that you have the right PANIDs, and frequency choices?

yes, i had configured the same panid, and frequency.

> You also need to tell us something about the kernels involved

i am using 4.9 kernel which source i have taken from github/raspberrypi

>, the version of wpan-tools you are using,

the version of wpan-tools i am using is version 0.7

> how you are sniffing

i have taken a contiki node and i flashed sniffer program into it. and
i am using foren6 sniffing tool to capture the packets in air.

>, and how you are generating traffic.

i have been generated the traffic between raspberry
pi<--to-->raspberrypi and contiki node to contiki BR.

> --
> ]               Never tell me the odds!                 | ipv6 mesh networks [
> ]   Michael Richardson, Sandelman Software Works        | network architect  [
> ]     mcr@xxxxxxxxxxxx  http://www.sandelman.ca/        |   ruby on rails    [

Thank you.

--
Sincerely Your's