Re: how to communicate with contiki node, from raspberry pi with at86rf233 module

JANARDHANACHARI KELLA <eni.chari@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
    > i have attached at86rf233 module to Raspberry pi. device is able to
    > send radio packet data out. i am able to sniff from outside. any one
    > please guide me, to initiate communication between contiki node and
    > raspberry pi.

Assuming that you have two contiki devices that can talk to each other so
that we aren't debugging the contiki side of things:
  Have you checked that you have the right PANIDs, and frequency choices?

You also need to tell us something about the kernels involved, the version
of wpan-tools you are using, how you are sniffing, and how you are generating
traffic.

]     mcr@xxxxxxxxxxxx  http://www.sandelman.ca/        |   ruby on rails    [