Re: Project Todo list updated

Hello.

On 30/11/16 10:19, Alexander Aring wrote:

During my thesis I think I found some stuff which I want to bring
mainline to the subsystems 802.15.4/6lowpan can deal with some parts.

Currently I have very hacked solutions for it, but I think I know what I
need to make it mainline acceptable. This is:

1. 6lowpan netlink interface.

What do you mean here? A configuration interface for 6lowpan or something else?

2. L2_PKTINFO for SOCK_RAW/SOCK_DGRAM IPv6 sockets

Added to the todo list and marked it as being worked on by you.

3. iptable 6lowpan stuff/which can also deal with some L2 infos. Really
   weird mixing L3 and L2 info in rules. :-/ Currently it's hard coded
   at my side.

Added to the todo list and marked it as being worked on by you.

4. node info dump

Marked as being worked on by you.

regards
Stefan Schmidt