Project Todo list updated

Hello.

I just took a moment and updated our project Todo list we keep on GitHub project page. It covers all aspects of Linux-wpan: wpan-tools, kernel drivers, kernel MAC layer, socket and netlink interfaces, the 6LoWPAN implementation as well as integration with other projects.

Some of the items have GitHub issues attached to it and some not. Its not the holy grail of Todo lists but its a good start if you want to see what needs to be done and especially if you are interested in picking an item and working on it. :) Before spending days on something you might want to talk to Alexander and myself to see if we know someone working on it or maybe having some ideas about the implementation.

https://github.com/linux-wpan/wpan-tools/wiki/todo

regards
Stefan Schmidt