Re: [RFCv2 bluetooth-next 00/16] ieee802154: 6lowpan: cleanup and rework dispatch evaluation

Hello.

On 20/08/15 18:47, Alexander Aring wrote:
Hi,

this patch series contains a rework of 802.15.4 6LoWPAN receive handling.
We need to check on some things before which never checked before, like
is 802.15.4 dataframe, if we can access skb->data[0] (could be that skb->len
is 0 then), etc.

Also various bug fixes like the masking for fragmentation dispatch value which
is currently wrong. Also we should again check the dispatch value after successful
reassembly a fragment, we currently assume always a iphc header there. This is wrong
it could also be a non-compressed header. This can occur if the compressed header is
larger than lower interface MTU size, we doesn't react on this while transmit which
is another issue. Nevertheless we also don't reach this case at worst-case compression
currently.

I introduced a complete new handling for the dispatch values based on mac80211
receive handling mechanism.

Tested-by: Stefan Schmidt <stefan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

for the whole series as my testing showed no problems.

Going through the patches now reviewing. Skipping all that already have my reviewed by tag from the last round.

regards
Stefan Schmidt