Re: The 802.15.4 Security Layer

status update:

Phoebe meant do 1:1 what iptables does, this means:

1. Implement all interface cmds to iwpan.
2. The config file are only per line separated arguments of iwpan.
3. we implement a store/restore for that fileformat.

Okay this is much easier to implement and we should do that for the
first. I think that the order is important for setup such setting, so we
have internal dependencies which need to be setup at first. Then we need
to care about that.

At first a new file format is not necessary, later we can think about to
introduce such file format _maybe_ for a better handling.

This is just "Keep it simple and stupid" and (short, safe, whatever).

- Alex