Re: atusb availability

Hello.

On 27/05/15 18:06, Ralph Droms (rdroms) wrote:
On May 27, 2015, at 9:32 AM 5/27/15, Stefan Schmidt <stefan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello.

On 27/05/15 15:29, Ralph Droms (rdroms) wrote:
Is there an atusb-compatible version of Contiki for the AVR USBstick?

Hmm, not sure I got you correctly here. You mean contiki running on the AVR USBStick compatible with the atusb driver?
If that was you question than the answer is no.
I only mentioned Contiki because I have one, which I've currently load with the Contiki code that emulates an Ethernet USB interface.
What Alex is working on is the atusb frimware (not contiki based) to work on the avr stick as well and thus being atusb driver compatible.
Alex's code - which he offered to upload - would be great for my purposes.

Cool. So its all sorted. :)

regards
Stefan Schmidt