Re: 6lowpan raw socket problems

I have been looking into this issue again and it looks like RPL packets cause the problem. It looks a bit like the header is not decompressed correctly.

When I send a RPL packet I can see lowpan_header_compress is called which compresses the header. I can not find where the header is decompressed when the packet is received. By the time the packet gets to rawv6_recvmsg the src and dest addresses in the header are corrupt.

Is this expected?

Regards

Simon