Search Linux Wireless

Apologies ... Re: Edimax EW-7612Aun does not work.

Hello,

>First of all : many thanks for you done with Linux !!!
First of all : many thanks for all you done with Linux !!! And probably more, many thanks to take time for answered me too.

In fact, you were completely right : it's a distro issue.

I choose a last 3.6.7 stable kernel and it _works_ properly.
I think I forgot "ifconfig wlan0 up" and unstable debian distro is out.
Sorry for my disturb of your work.

Need to install one other similar wifi card : netgear WMA3100M and hope to get rid of ndiswrapper.

Best regards.
S. Major