Search Linux Wireless

RE: Noob question: Development Environment

Hello Javier,

I think that's a fantastic approach, and I have successfully built
distro11s, but I was hoping for something a little less exotic using
equipment I had on hand to start with.  My journey over this last week has
been very educational but I was left with lots of holes in my understanding,
hence my question.

I have some USB devices on order and will likely switch over to the VM
approach before long.  (Although I may take a detour into simulation for a
bit.)

Thanks, Thomas for your pointer to the compat-drivers pages.  I had been to
the old one, but there looks to be some info here that I had missed.

So much to learn, so little time!
Paul