Search Linux Wireless

Which tree to pull for submitting patches to net/mac80211

Hi All,

I am all new to linux-open-source and I would like to contribute to
linux-wireless development

I have gone through linux-wireless materials for understanding
the development process from the links below,

 http://www.linuxwireless.org/en/developers/Documentation/git-guide
 http://www.linuxwireless.org/en/developers/Documentation/SubmittingPatches
 http://www.linuxwireless.org/en/developers/process

The above links explain to me the latest development that happens over
wireless-testing.git
I also see in MAINTAINERS list that Johannes Berg maintains two trees
   mac80211.git,
   mac80211-next.git

If I want to send the patches for net/mac80211 and net/cfg8011
do I need to pull wireless-testing.git and send the patches so that
John W Linwille reviews them

     or

do I need to pull mac80211-next.git and send the patches so that
Johannes Berg will review the patches and later John W Linville
pulls the changes from Johannes's tree along the development process ?

Please correct me if my understanding is wrong.

Thanks,
Kiran