Search Linux Wireless

[ANN] wireless.kernel.org wiki protection

Unfortunately, our wiki has been the target of spammers for quite a
while now, they've been creating accounts & adding pages. I've cleaned
up after them until now but it's getting too much so I've put some
simple protection mechanism in place.

When you create an account or edit a page, you now have to answer a
simple question ("Who maintains the wireless tree?") -- the answer
should be obvious :-)

However, this is a hassle for people who frequently edit the wiki, so
please feel free to add yourself to the page

http://wireless.kernel.org/TrustedEditorsGroup

so you can edit pages freely. I've added some people who edited the wiki
in the past, but I didn't go back very far and may have missed some.

johannes