Search Linux Wireless

Re: Is there a changelog for compat wireless ?

On Wed, May 30, 2012 at 4:00 PM, Hauke Mehrtens <hauke@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On 05/30/2012 07:54 PM, Jean-Pierre TOSONI wrote:
>> Hello all,
>>
>> I am looking for indications as what is changing from one version of
>> compat-wireless to the next.
>>
>> The link for the changelog given at
>>  http://linuxwireless.org/en/users/Download#compat-wireless_ChangeLog
>> is broken.
>>
>> Is there some other place where I can find it ? ww.orbit-labs.org has
>> many, is it that the changes to the wireless software is not backported
>> in the same way to all (supported) versions of the kernel ?
>>
>> Thanks,
>>
>> Jean-Pierre Tosoni
> Hi
>
> The changelog for compat-wireless is here:
> https://github.com/mcgrof/compat-wireless/commits/master
> for compat here:
> https://github.com/mcgrof/compat/commits/master
> and for wireless-testing here:
> https://git.kernel.org/?p=linux/kernel/git/linville/wireless-testing.git;a=shortlog

And then we have unified changelogs for stable releases these are
listed on the stable page:

http://wireless.kernel.org/en/users/Download/stable/

For example:

http://www.orbit-lab.org/kernel/compat-wireless-3-stable/v3.4/ChangeLog-3.4-rc3

We also now have ckmake logs which are compile test logs against all
supported kernels, we only post stable releases / linux-next daily
releases if all compile tests succeed.

  Luis