Search Linux Wireless

Re: anyone know any dual-band USB devices with monitoring mode in Linux?

Thanks for your suggestions!  I ended up grabbing an RaLink RT3572 for
$12 on Amazon with the AE1000:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B003VYH1UE/ref=oh_details_o00_s00_i00

Not a problem kicking it in to monitoring mode with the rt2x00 driver,
and it is reporting proper signal strengths unlike my ar9280.
Perfect.

- George