Search Linux Wireless

Re: rtl8192ce makes keyboard repeat and mouse freeze

2012/5/1 Larry Finger <Larry.Finger@xxxxxxxxxxxx>:
> On 04/30/2012 09:01 PM, simple w8 wrote:
>>
>> 2012/4/30 Forest Bond<forest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
>>>
>>> Hi,

>>> FWIW, I do recall seeing issues with my USB keyboard when testing with
>>> rtl8192de.  I believe the problems went away when I disabled power
>>> management:
>>>
>>>  options rtl8192de ips=0 swlps=0 fwlps=0
>>

>> in where can these settings be saved?
>>
>> By the way, diddddd you were using any keyboard, mouse from microsoft?
>

> Create a file named /etc/modprobe.d/50-rtl8192ce.conf and add the line below
> to it:
>
> options rtl8192ce ips=0 swlps=0 fwlps=0
>
> That will disable power saving for driver rtl8192ce.
>
> Larry

By the way when i installed compat-wireless was in kernel-3.3.1 in
which used to be detected about 10 wifi networks, so when i said that
fixed the kernel-3.3.4 i was not correct.

Now i have installed compat-wireless for kernel-3.3.4 and it did not
changed anything, i continued detecting only 2 wifi networks, like the
router antenna didnt had any force, but when i boot kernel-3.3.1 i
have again about 10 wifi networks detected, so this is a problem that
appeared from kernel-3.3.2 and continues existing upstream.