Search Linux Wireless

Re: Dual-band support for AP mode for AR9280?

Adrian,

In addition to the questions below, one more big one. The host
processor in my design doesn't have a PCIe interface and I will have
to use AR7010 (USB to PCIe bridge) chip to interface to the AR9280.

Can I still use 'ath9k' or do I have to use 'ath9k_htc'? How stable is
the dual-band support for AP mode for AR7010+AR9280 in ath9k_htc?

Also, is 'ath9k_devel' a better list for these questions?

Thanks,
- Harshal