Search Linux Wireless

[ath9k-devel] Any recommendation of direct access the GPIO from specific address ?

Hi list,

I am working on verifying the ath9k_rfkill_poll_state() function. It
would execute the ath_is_rfkill_set() the read the GPIO and change the
LED. I found the POLL_INTERVAL would take 5 secs according the
definition in net/rfkill/core.c
#define POLL_INTERVAL (5 * HZ)
So it would detect the GPIO status in every 5 seconds. But the ath9k I
run in different platform, with the same modules, it works different
way. The LED for one is working very fast, in another one is working
so slow.

I would like to clarify it is driver or BIOS issues. The way I come
out is manually to change the GPIO status, see how the driver work.
But so far I only found the devmen2 to access the specific address of
GPIO. Any other good ways recommended ?
And another question is the address defined in reg.h correct to access
? Such as
#define AR_GPIO_IN    (AR_SERV_9340(ah)) ? 0x402c : 0x404c)
can I access the value of 0x404c directly?

Thank you for your patience. :)