Search Linux Wireless

Re: RTL8188RU no injection?

I really thank you guys for helping me.
I really learned a lot in this thread xD

Its an ALFA AWUS036NHR so i guess its me... but yeah, i also found
that there are many drivers already in the main kernel, but i didnt
know there is a difference between rtl and r and nothing ...

Btw i tried many drivers, not only directly from Realtek. I think my
netbook kernel, was the problem, since i'm on Orginal Arch im getting
straight forward to get this thing working :D

Now where i know that it should work, i can try and try without
worrying that it never will work, so really thx for testing this!

Greetings,
Roman