Search Linux Wireless

Re: Problem Building carl9170

Hello, some one in the cmake mailing list point out to me that
In line 296 of the CMakeCache.txt
FIND_PACKAGE_MESSAGE_DETAILS_BISON:INTERNAL=[/usr/bin/bison][vbison++
Version 1.21.9-1, adapted from GNU bison by coetmeur@xxxxxxx
Maintained by Magnus Ekdahl <magnus@xxxxxxxxxx>()]

There is a \n character in it.
I went to tried use command bison --version and it print out the same
lines in two separate line and that might be where the parsing problem
came from.

I cannot figure out a way to feed cmake the pre made CMakeCache.txt
with out having cmake overwrite it so I change something in the
autogen.sh so that it delete CMakeCache.txt after the cmake . line.
With this, I was able to move to the first make line in the autogen.sh.
and it give me another error which I have no idea about.
I have included what the terminal give me after running autogen.sh.
Any one happen to see this kind of error before?
Have any one successfully build carl9170 in ubuntu 11.04 before?
Thank you very much
Best Regard,
Panu Avakul