Search Linux Wireless

Re: Support for Android for mac80211 / cfg80211 802.11 drivers

The problem with nl80211 and wpa_supplicant in android is that afaik
libnl is needed, correct?
Only problem with libnl is that it is LGPL which doesn't fit into the
android license policy.
Although this is a mailing list about wireless drivers this also needs
to be addressed
because it is part of the problem to get wireless support working in android.

Hedwin