Search Linux Wireless

Re: rtl8188ce drivers...

Sorry, I didn't see that you've added the linux-wireless list to the reply.

The thing is that the linux-wireless rtl8192ce driver supports packet
injection, but only a few attempts after it is inserted into the
kernel, so it has the capability, but it is not stable. Every time I
reinsert it, it can inject packets, only the first few attempts. And I
would like to know if anyone could point me to some learning material,
from where I can learn how to make this functionality work.

First of all, let me get one thing straight. I am not a network
cracker, and if I were, I could easily get a USB wifi card with
Atheros chipset for only 12$ here, and atheros chipsets are highly
compatible with the aircrack-ng packet, and all of its network
cracking tools, for example. I am just a security enthusiast who wants
to learn offensive security techniques, and informational security
could be my future field of master studies.

So if you say that I should write a patch for the module, can anyone
please give me some pointers where to look for learning materials, and
where to look for making the changes in the driver, because I know
very little from linux system programming (device driver writing).

Thank you in advance,
Bojan Ilievski