Search Linux Wireless

Re: [ath5k-devel] kernel panic on MIPS + ath5k + Wistron CM9 radio

Well, the CPU architecture is different. But this is not really the cause...

As far as I understand the problem, the ath5k driver or the entire mac80211 framework is ported to OpenWRT by the team. There are differences between the one you use on the Intel sys and on the OpenWRT boxes.

The best place to request for fix is the OpenWRT mailing list.

regards;

Peizhao