Search Linux Wireless

some questions

Hi,

I have finished my work on the diver for the simulator, and it works fine.
I am still wondering about some questions, though:

1) can I set the bssid of an ad-hoc network (using ioctl or netlink)? The
bssid is generated by get_random_bytes in mac80211/ibss.c, and if two
devices start the join in the same time (in ms), they will create
different bssids, even if their ssid are the same (another solution: the
bssid could be generated by a hash function from the ssid).

2) if we have two networks, with the same ibss ssid but different bssid,
and all nodes are brought to the same place (they can communicate with
each other now, which was not possible before), how would be the two
networks merge into one, which use the same bssid? How much time does it
need?

Regards,
Zoltan