Search Linux Wireless

Re: connecting ieee80211_hw and net_device

Hi,

is the presp means probe response? In ibss.c, there is a pair of
functions: ieee80211_rx_mgmt_probe_req and ieee80211_rx_mgmt_probe_resp,
but both are for receiving such messages. Shall I create them like
b43legacy_generate_probe_resp?

Thanks in advance
Zoltan