Search Linux Wireless

Re: [ath5k-devel] ath5k Ad Hoc Association

Do you remember what version kernel this was fixed in? I can update
the nodes to at least this version and see if it helps...

On my setup, I am not seeing ANY probes from the ath5k nodes at all.
If I start a MadWifi node and the ath5k nodes join it, then bring down
the MadWifi node, the ath5k nodes ALL start beaconing...

Cheers,

--
Jonathan Guerin