Search Linux Wireless

Re: [ath9k-devel] Significiant performance differences between ath5k and ath9k in 802.11a

Luis,
with several people confirming the performance regression relative to AR5xxx/ath5k, can you tell us whether this will eventually be fixed? We are close to a purchase decision and would really like to upgrade to a recent chip set.
--
Regards
       Joerg