Search Linux Wireless

Re: unsupported TL-WN422G (0cf3:1006)

Hi, Stefan!

Thank you for all the help!

Unless i will be able to exchange my card with one based on zydas
chipset and if i will have some free time, I'll contact ath9_htc
developers (or the wiki) for any further reference and/or testing.

Funny think about this USB card is that, when I plugged it into my
laptop, it made my broken broadcom PCI-E card work again immediately, so
money was not lost completely :)

Best regards,
Piotr