Search Linux Wireless

ath5k with two NICs runing IBSS and AP mode simultaneously causes error

Hello all,
I have a configuration with two Atheros NICs (AR5212). To evaluate whether ath5k is now good enough to replace Madwifi I run the current wireless-testing branch and did some tests:
One interface (wlan0) is in IBSS mode joined to another host. I run iperf in both directions simultaneously over night. This worked very well (except for the known IBSS join bug).
Additionally I built hostapd 0.6.9 and run it with a very minmal configuration (interface=wlan1, driver=nl80211, ssid=MyNetwork, hw_mode=g, channel=1) and tried to connect from a WinXP client. I had not yet setup a DHCP server, so this was not actually expected to succeed.
I think immediately after starting hostapd the iperf run stopped and I got the following error message:
ath5k phy0: no further txbuf available, dropping packet.
The timing makes it very likely that the hostapd on wlan1 disturbed the iperf run on wlan0. Is this a known problem? Is there something I can do to help track this down?

 --
Regards
Joerg