Search Linux Wireless

Re: [ath9k-devel] Pending ath9k bugs June, 2009

On Tue, Jun 23, 2009 at 1:48 PM, Dmitri Seletski<drjoms@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> i have an idea.
> i can try older drivers, something that was working with me before
> perhaps, if it ever was... and if it does somewhat work, well, it'll be
> rather easy to trace where problem came from.
> Only question is, where can i see archives? i don't feel like using
> developers tools, i am not developer and probably not bright enough to
> use them anyway...

Hm, well, there are the compat-wireless tarballs:

http://www.orbit-lab.org/kernel/compat-wireless-2.6/

These would not require git, etc. And the nice thing is they have
John's wireless-testing tag from which the code was pulled from so if
you *do* find a working release then this issue should be bisectable,
but for that you will need git.

> BTW, if anyone from developers is based in Republic of Ireland - i could
> perhaps travel to him/her with ap and wifi card :)

If you want to attend this week's Linux wireless summit in Berlin
there were will be plenty of folks there.

http://wireless.kernel.org/en/developers/Summits/Berlin-2009

  Luis