Search Linux Wireless

Re: [ath9k-devel] Pending ath9k bugs June, 2009

Luis R. Rodriguez wrote:
> On Tue, Jun 23, 2009 at 1:33 PM, Dmitri Seletski<drjoms@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
>> Luis R. Rodriguez wrote:

>>> Dmitry, by any chance, do you know if your AP has a new firmware release?
>>>
>>>   Luis
>>>

>> Luis, i checked - i have most up to date firmware...
>>
>> what should i do now?
>>

> Sit tight, our team is trying trying to get an AP with the same firmware setup.
>
>   Luis

i have an idea.
i can try older drivers, something that was working with me before
perhaps, if it ever was... and if it does somewhat work, well, it'll be
rather easy to trace where problem came from.
Only question is, where can i see archives? i don't feel like using
developers tools, i am not developer and probably not bright enough to
use them anyway...

BTW, if anyone from developers is based in Republic of Ireland - i could
perhaps travel to him/her with ap and wifi card :)

Regards