Search Linux Wireless

Re: ath5k master (AP) mode

Just to finish the thread. After all the issues I had I decided to
wait until all patches make it into the official tree. Yesterday I've
downloaded the latest compat-wireless, hostapd 0.6.9, installed it and
everything worked out of the box, including open mode and WPA and on
both WM6 smartphone and WM5 pocket pc. And that's on 2.6.27-14 kernel
(currently latest ubuntu kernel). Thanks everybody for the great work!