Search Linux Wireless

[RFC] rfkill/rfkill-input userspace API

This patch set is being posted for comments and ideas.

It implements a sysfs API for the rfkill core that allows userspace to
completely implement the operations that rfkill-input is capable of.

I am not too happy about it, I think it looks ugly.  But I had no
better ideas.  Comments and ideas for a better one are welcome.

Note: unless something is done to change the way X.org deals with
input devices, rfkill-input is _useless_ in a large number of setups
as far as input event handling goes, because it will never get any
events after X.org evdev grabs the input device.

This patch set applies on top of the rfkill update patchset I just
posted, which is, in turn, based on current wireless-testing master.

Henrique de Moraes Holschuh (4):
      rfkill: prepare to export global states to userspace
      rfkill: expose global switches through sysfs
      rfkill: expose global state to sysfs
      rfkill: export events for global state changes

  Henrique Holschuh