Search Linux Wireless

Re: Google Summer of Code 2009 -- Linux wireless roaming project

Hi,

Im not a developer but I have a degree in automation and I think that
some of that knowledge could be used here.

I would propose that PID is considered as the formula for deciding
when to switch from one AP to another.

This formula is widely used in automation processes and an quite good
explanation can be found here
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PID_controller

Regards
Mats