Search Linux Wireless

Re: [LTP] Support of WIFI and W-LAN test cases in LTP

Hi,

On Fri, 2009-03-13 at 19:02 +0530, rahul Baliyan wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Pl.  confirm if LTP contains the test cases of W-LAN and WI-FI.

Nope. We do not have till now. However, we initiated some discussion
some 6 months back in the same mailing list regarding Wireless Mesh
Netwoking tests. Please follow the following thread:

http://marc.info/?t=121969812900007&r=1&w=2&n=4,

There are some tests already avilable. We need somebody to volunteer to
bring them to some shape so that they can be automated and then
integrated inside LTP. Would you be ready to do that ?

Regards--
Subrata