Search Linux Wireless

Re: ath12k - HTT timeout error with NCM86

I'm wondering, is this the correct mailing list for my questions?

I know you are all working on best effort basis, but at least my
questions related to supported HW shouldn't be too complicated to answer.

The information I found so far are almost not existent, stone old,
misleading or even proofed to be wrong (e.g.
https://wikidevi.wi-cat.ru/Ath12k, 17cb:1107 equals HERALD-BE as well,
not sure who maintains this page).

I'm almost at the point moving back to my legacy HW.

Anyway, I would still be very happy to receive any feedback :-)

Thanks a lot,

Dieter

P.S.: Due to my background in mobile networks radio interface, i would
have a good starting point to contribute myself. Unfortunately I'm
involved in plenty of other things and don't have the time for another
job :-(.