Search Linux Wireless

RE: [REGRESSION] Freeze on resume from S3 (bisected)

> I have seen that, but no clear idea for now, so I will install Arch Linux as yours
> in my side.

I really appreciate your dedication here, but I'm not sure that this is related to my OS. I
feel it might be a corner case that manifests only on certain hardware configurations,
otherwise it would probably have been encountered by other people by now.
I can't say this with any confidence, since this is my first kernel bug, and I don't have
any factual basis for this feeling; I just don't want you to burn yourself out with the Arch
installation process when it might not help in diagnosing the issue.
Ultimately we'll go by whatever you think is best, though; you're the expert here, not me.

> I feel this problem may be easier to reproduce on Arch Linux, so I would like
> to know Arch Linux iso file you installed.

I don't remember the iso version that I used (it was years ago), and I don't know of any
way to check, but it shouldn't matter. AFAIK the Arch iso is only used to bootstrap the
system, so its version should not be of any consequence to my current configuration.
You might want to look at https://wiki.archlinux.org/title/Installation_guide
to get an idea of what the process is like; as you'll see it's very manual and takes a fair bit
of effort.