Search Linux Wireless

RE: [REGRESSION] Freeze on resume from S3 (bisected)

> Please share Arch Linux image you are using.

Not sure what you mean by 'image'. As you can see in the crash log attached to my
previous mail, I built the latest mainline kernel (445e60303883 at the time) with your
patch applied. I used [this PKGBUILD](https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/linux-git)
to build it; the file `config` contains the kernel configuration (I did not apply any other
options), and there are no patches applied except yours.

> Could you please help to collect 2 or more crash log?
> So I can check if there are
> more than one crash cases.

When I am back at my system, I will reproduce the issue a few more times with
this kernel, and attach the logs. In the meantime, you could have a look at the logs
linked in my first mail. There are logs for most of the bad commits encountered in the
bisection.