Search Linux Wireless

RE: Realtek 8822ce connection is very unstable

I suggest to try "iw wlan0 set power_save off" for these two cases, or
you can configure network_manager along with [1].
And, as your experiment, set pcie_aspm=off to the Linux command line to
avoid AER error.

[1] https://gist.github.com/jcberthon/ea8cfe278998968ba7c5a95344bc8b55

> > One of my colleagues has the same hardware (same AP model and same
> > laptop model) and also tried to install Debian bookworm on it. I asked
> > to check if he experiences the same issue, but in his case he was able
> > to stay connected for a few hours without any issue.
> > I wonder if the issue I am experiencing could be due to defective
> > hardware (initially I excluded it since the same configuration is very
> > stable under Windows). Is there any specific test that I can try to
> > exclude hardware issues?
> >
> > Bests,
> > Giulio
>
> You can swap the wifi cards in the two laptops. Make sure to unplug
> the charger and the battery before working inside.

I have the same thinking.