Search Linux Wireless

iwlwifi hibernate fails (enter fails, leave wifi unusable on resume)

Hi,
it's long time that I didn't played with hibernate, so don't know if it's a new or old issue.

my hardware : https://wiki.gentoo.org/wiki/Lenovo_Yoga_900
I use the pre-built gentoo linux kernel,
6.3.6-gentoo-dist #1 SMP PREEMPT_DYNAMIC Mon Jun  5 15:10:53 -00 2023 x86_64 Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-6500U CPU @ 2.50GHz GenuineIntel GNU/Linux

I wanted to re-activate hibernate, even if I mainly use suspend to ram that is working (but when battery runs out the system reboot, and I would like to have it trying to hibernate instead)

so to try hibernate I `echo disk > /sys/power/state`
the system begin hibernation, then go back to normal, appart the wifi that don't work (the adapter is no more listed)

here is attached a dmesg that contains errors
please, let me know if it's a known issue, and I will gladly help investigating.

thanks and regards
JLM

Sent with Proton Mail secure email.