Search Linux Wireless

Re: AP6275 / bcm43752 pcie on mainline brcmf

Actually you can use any other clm info blob with this firmware as I tried. I also uploaded this to armbian's firmware repo. Hope we could get the proper firmware uploaded by Broadcom soon.

Shengyu

于 2022年11月13日 GMT+08:00 下午5:03:06, Andy Green <andy@xxxxxxxxxxx> 写到: