Search Linux Wireless

RE: Funny log entries for rtw88_8821ce

Understand. My original thinking still focus on debug purpose.

Because the SAR doesn't have a 'get' method to check status, and it affects
TX power but a user can't be aware that clearly. If someone told me his
laptop has low wifi performance, this message can be a good clue to address
the problem.

Fortunately, I still can use debugfs to debug this case, so I will change
this message to debug level.

--
Ping-Ke