Search Linux Wireless

Re: Getting country alpha2 on network manager and using it for crda

On Mon, Sep 29, 2008 at 1:39 PM, Dan Williams <dcbw@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I hesitate to try and specify an LSB-standard file anywhere for this,
> not sure we need that.  NM might want to store this value
> per-connection, or might want to store the value system-wide, or
> whatever.  I don't really see the value in standardizing the location of
> alpha2 config.

The only reason why I was thinking of having a standard place for it
is that there may be more than one device which can help update the
country based on data it has (GPS, user, etc) and the fact that if we
are going to set this somewhere perhaps some other things can make use
of this as well?

  Luis