Search Linux Wireless

Getting country alpha2 on network manager and using it for crda

So since this may not happen for a while I figure I can give a shot.
But I'm curious where we should get our country alpha2 from? Does LSB
define a country has to be somewhere? Maybe the locale? Timezone?
Anyway, in the end the user should be able to change the country too.

I'm thinking to start by just letting the user pick a country for now.
We can figure out where the hell it gets the country by default later
but if you have ideas that'd be great. It seems reasonable to ask for
this upon installation time (?)

  Luis